Although we stopped her from getting dye on anything, she did manage to "try" my coffee and get it all over herself...little stinker!
We had a beautiful Easter brunch with fresh fruit salad, 2 different wonderful Quiches, Scones and Lemon Curd, and Champagne - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. By the time the table was all set and Brunch was on, I was too hungry to make the 10 second trip to the other room to get the camera and take a picture - I'm eating for 3 - LAY OFF ME, I was STARVING!! You all know what those things look like anyway - it was beautiful and delicious and we are so thankful for all of it.
Here's our off-center family picture. The kids were very confused by the beeping camera.
Mary Grace had a wonderful time looking for eggs. She actually found most of them before we even went to mass - there's no stopping her! She would kiss each one and then usually throw it or drop it. It was pretty funny.
HAPPY EASTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment