Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sweet little sleepers

Every so often, the kids' naps coincide - which is awesome.  They're so sweet when they sleep - makes me want to snuggle up with them.


Mary Grace puts herself down when she needs a nap - or just falls asleep in the middle of whatever she's doing.  This specific time, she got herself a pillow and blanket and chose to sleep in the chair.

Mary Grace and Charlie absolutely love each other - which makes me incredibly happy.  They love playing together and can laugh for hours.  The other day, I put Charlie down and went to check my email.  Mary Grace was playing.  After a few minutes I realized that Mary Grace was very quiet.  Expecting to come in and find her in the middle of making some enormous disaster, I found her like this.  So, so very sweet!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - I love these naptime pictures! The one of MG in the chair is so precious!

    ReplyDelete