Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Baby Danaher #3 is making him/herself known

I've just recently started to show - and just recently started to show off the baby bump.  I still haven't had my first appointment yet, so I'm not exactly sure what they will determine the due date to be but I'm guessing I'm somewhere between 14 and 16 weeks at this point (due date sometime during the 2nd 1/2 of October).   It seems crazy that I'm already more than a third of the way through this pregnancy.  

I also seem to be past the worst of the morning sickness and exhaustion.  I have much more energy and haven't spent the day on the couch in several weeks - YAY!!

We have our first appointment on Thursday (Becca's Due Date - YAY!!  Come on Baby Bird!!) and we're very excited to get to hear Little Baby Danaher's heartbeat for the first time!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh - super cute baby bump and I heart that shirt, too! Hope you had fun hearing that sweet heartbeat! No baby bird yet :)

    ReplyDelete