Tuesday, February 18, 2014

St. Valentine's Day

This year was the first time I have ever received a dozen red roses.  They were/are beautiful.  I had them all on the dining room table for a few days, but decided I'd like to enjoy them from every room...They really are gorgeous!


Phil also surprised Mary Grace with her own beautiful rose:

It was so sweet to see her reaction (she does this every time we show it to her!)



We tried to take some Valentines Day pictures and found out that I really need to work on my camera skills.  But all the outtakes are pretty funny, too!










We surprised Daddy with Valentines Day decorations (and I used up a bunch of left over Christmas Card pictures from the past 3 years!)





It was kind of fun to be a little crafty...except that I HATE that one heart...you know which one (third from the left).  Oh well...



 And Daddy finally got something to wear during his Chiefs' games.  His response after opening it was "Great!  Just in time."  I'm going to tell myself he meant because they're going to the Superbowl next year...


We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with lots of love!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment