Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had such a wonderful, wonderful Christmas.  We got to spend a week up in Wisconsin with my family for a very much needed visit.  It was the first time since our wedding that Phil had gotten up to Wisconsin and it was nearly a year since my last visit.  And we really thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

My brother Steve and his family surprised us a week or two before Christmas and decided to join the party. Molly was home from UD and Joe and his family came up from Chicago for the weekend.  Sadly, I totally failed to take any pictures that last weekend (and most of the week, actually).  I will continue to tell myself (and you) that it's because we were too busy enjoying ourselves - which is true - but I kinda wish I would have captured a bit more of our enjoyment.  Oh well...



 This tree made me so happy.  I couldn't imagine a more perfect tree!

































These were THE. BEST. COOKIES. EVER.
Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment