Monday, October 21, 2013

Charles Thomas - No Longer a Pagan



Yesterday, Charlie became part of the Church.  The sacrament of Baptism is such a beautiful celebration. Charlie's was a bit more distracting than Mary Grace's, as there were lots of children being welcomed into the Church yesterday, but it was beautiful nonetheless.  I was terrible about remembering to take pictures. So there are no pictures of Charlie with just his Godparents, the cake, Charlie's gown, the beautiful flowers, the awesome food spread, or the fun that was had at the little celebration afterward.  I'll blame it partly on the fact that once I remembered to take pictures, the battery on the camera died.  Awesome, I know. Oh well.  Mary Kate and Jerome Greener were able to snap a few for us during and after the ceremony.



















1 comment:

  1. These look so great! He is so cute. Welcome to the Church baby Charlie!!!

    ReplyDelete